This package includes:
- (1) MBA-4 Modular Buttstock Assembly
- (1) Carbine 6-Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube
- (1) .308/7.62 Carbine Buffer Spring
- (1) .308/7.62 Carbine Buffer Body – 3.8 oz, 2.5″ Length
- (1) Latch Plate
- (1) Lock Ring
MBA-4 is our stripped down version of the MBA-3.
- Fits all .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 AR style rifles
- Strong and lightweight, 10 ounces
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to add cheek plate or buttplate (adjustable Luth-AR accessories)
- If you are upgrading the MBA-4 stock with a cheek or butt plate assembly you will need to also purchase the MBA-4 upgrade package
- Caution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applications. See our MBA-1 and MBA-2 Rifle buttstocks as alternatives.
- Picatinny Rail
- Revolutionary Anti-Rattle Set Screw*
- Overall Length 7 1/2″
- Weight: 9.5 ounces
Compatible Buffer Assemblies:
- .223/5.56 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .223/5.56 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308/7.62 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly (Included)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- .308/7.62 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly (Included)
- When used with the smaller diameter Mil-Spec tube you can adjust the set screw located on the left hand side using the included 3/32” Allen wrench. Turn clockwise to slowly tighten the set screw until it contacts the buffer tube. The Anti-rattle set screw is NOT designed to lock the position of the stock. Over tightening may damage the butt stock.
When sliding the buttstock onto a 6-position buffer tube, the lock pin has a notch in the head of the lock pin that must line up with a tab on the stock body. Once the slot and tab are lined up, the pin can be fully retracted allowing the buttstock to slide onto the tube. The MBA-3 should slide easily without resistance. If there is any resistance, the lock pin is not fully retracted.
It does not include the following, but can purchase on our website separately in the Accessories section:
- Sling Swivels (Side or Rear) Sold Separately, see below. Also see Tech-Tip Videos
Caution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applications. See our MBA-1 and MBA-2 Rifle buttstocks as alternatives.
SKU: MBA-4K308-M — Black
SKU: MBA-4FK308-M — Flat Dark Earth