Shipping and Returns
WHAT IS SHIPPING GOING TO COST ME?
Shipping costs are based on your order total and will be calculated during checkout.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?
If an item is listed on our Website and can be Added To Cart it will typically be in stock. However, if you do not see a specific item, color, size, etc., please check back again later.
In stock items will typically ship within 1-2 business days (M-F). If orders are larger than 50+ items we typically will get out the order within 1-2 week time period (M-F).
All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped UPS and FedEx ground. Transit times will vary depending on location and you will be updated by UPS or FedEx on scheduled delivery. Orders going to Hawaii or Alaska are typically sent via Priority US Postal regardless of what shipping method is selected at checkout.
Shortly after an order is placed you will receive a confirmation email detailing specifics of the order. When an item(s) ships an order shipment email with tracking info will be sent.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We do NOT ship internationally and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
While we proudly support the Members of the US Military and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all United States export control laws and regulations. If you would like to place a government order for any Luth-AR product(s) to be exported to an APO/FPO please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to discuss your options.
WHAT ARE THE TAX RATES?
To cover sales tax, a fee of approximately 6.875% (subject to change) will be added to the total for orders with a billing address in MN.
Although we, as the seller, are not obligated to collect sales tax for states other than MN, a purchase from us is subject to your state’s sales/use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. A purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Your state, if it imposes a sales/use tax, requires that you report and pay the tax due on your purchases. Details of how to file this return may be found on your state’s department of revenue website.
All sales are FOB Shipping Point.
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY FOR NEW PRODUCTS?
If you choose to return your product, all refunds are subject to a 12% restocking fee and will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase after you ship it back to our facility or, if the product was purchased elsewhere, store credit will be issued. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
If the item you received from us is not the item you ordered or it is damaged in some way, we will make every effort to replace it as soon as possible or we will gladly take back the item and credit you the merchandise price along with shipping and handling costs.
To allow sufficient time to field test our gear in the environment of your choosing, if you find a newly purchased Luth-AR product unsatisfactory for any reason please send it back within 60-days of receipt for a full refund or exchange for another item(s). However, in either case, return and/or redelivery shipping costs are the customers’ responsibility.
WHAT IF I HAVE A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT?
Luth-AR is consistently recognized for its customer loyalty and we work hard to make sure that each purchase results in a customer for life! If you ever experience an issue with a Luth-AR product at anytime, please contact us directly via email at email@example.com or call 763-263-0166 and we’ll do everything within reason to help you.
WHAT IF I HAVE DAMAGED MY PRODUCT?
Luth-AR is not responsible for replacing stocks that are damaged beyond normal wear and tear (such as constant butt slams when butt plate assembly is extended (spacers will help give more support with this), dropping from high levels, running product over with any machine/vehicle, customization, etc.).
If you feel the damaged caused was due to a defective product, we ask that you mail us back your product so we can review and determine the best solution going forward.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
To make a return, please take the following steps:
1) Before returning defective products please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Ship the item back in the original packaging. If that is not possible, please wrap the item in bubble wrap or other quality padding and place in an appropriate box. The item must be securely wrapped inside the box during transport as we cannot be responsible for shipping damages, and please obtain tracking information in case the package is lost in transit.
3) Include a note containing your name, shipping address, phone number and email, and reason for the return (including information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
***Packages must be returned prepaid- we do not accept COD packages.
4) Send returned item(s) to:
3312 12th St SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
PROBLEMS WITH SHIPPING?
Luth-AR uses UPS as their primary shipping company to the lower 48 states and UPS/USPS for Hawaii and Alaska. Once our products leave our shipping facility we provide you with a tracking number and are no longer responsible for your package. If your package does not reach your destination, is stolen, or if applicable, is signed for by a different person, you must file a compliant with UPS or USPS directly. We will do everything we can to provide you all information regarding your shipment to help you resolve the situation.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Luth-AR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fountain Hills, AZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Luth-AR, LLC’sprior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Office: (763) 263-0166