The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series. Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever allowing rapid positioning. The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories, and the Anti-rattle set screw allows for adjustment when used with a Mil-spec buffer tube.
The MBA-5 requires a Carbine buffer tube, either Mil-Spec or Commercial. Please review the information provided in the Requirements tab.
The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready*. Paired with our Chubby Grip® and Palm Handguard® the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
Note: The MBA-5 is designed with a non-adjustable, flared cheek rest and is not intended to provide vertical adjustment. Order an MBA-3 or add a Cheek Rest Assembly to your MBA-4 for full cheek rest adjustability on a Carbine buttstock.
- Lightweight Carbine Buttstock
- MBA Ergonomic Styling
- Paddle Adjustment Lever for Rapid Positioning
- Flared Cheek Rest
- Anti-rattle set screw*
- Integrated Picatinny Rail for Mono-pod attachment
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Quick Release Cup Pockets, both sides**
- Rubber Buttpad
- High-Strength Glass-filled Nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
* When used with the smaller diameter Mil-Spec tube you can adjust the set screw located on the left hand side using a 3/32” Allen wrench. Turn clockwise to slowly tighten the set screw until it contacts the buffer tube. The Anti-rattle set screw is NOT designed to lock the position of the stock. Over tightening may damage the butt stock.
** The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready and requires the separate purchase of Grovetec cups and sling swivel.
SKU: MBA-5B — Black
SKU: MBA-5F — FDE