The Luth-AR MBA-5 Buttstock is the latest in the MBA Series. Designed as an affordable, lightweight, adjustable carbine buttstock with a paddle-style adjustment lever allowing rapid positioning. The wide flared cheek rest provides a comfortable cheek weld and the integrated Picatinny rail allows for attaching a mono-pod or other accessories.
The MBA-5 is designed to fit either Mil-Spec or Commercial Carbine buffer tubes and includes an industry exclusive Anti-Rattle clamp. The MBA-5 is Grovtec™ Quick Detach sling cup ready*. Paired with our Chubby Grip® and Palm Handguard® the New MBA-5 is just the right choice for your AR.
- Lightweight Carbine Buttstock
- MBA Ergonomic Styling
- Paddle Adjustment Lever for Rapid Positioning
- Flared Cheek Rest
- Integrated Picatinny Rail for Mono-pod attachment
- Quick Release Cup Pockets, both sides*
- Anti-Rattle Clamp
- Rubber Buttpad
- High-Strength Glass-filled Nylon
- Length-of-pull: 11.5” collapsed, 14.5” extended
- Weight: 8.95 oz
- Fits either Mil-Spec or Commercial carbine buffer tubes, .233 Rem/5.56mm or .308 Win/7.62mm
* Available in Black now, Flat Dark Earth coming 1/1/2020