This package includes:
- (1) MBA-4 Modular Buttstock Assembly
- (1) Carbine 6-Position Commercial Buffer Tube
- (1) .308/7.62 Carbine Buffer Spring
- (1) .308/7.62 Carbine Buffer Body – 3.8 oz, 2.5″ Length
- (1) Latch Plate
- (1) Lock Ring
MBA-4 is our stripped down version of the MBA-3.
- Fits all .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 AR style rifles
- Strong and lightweight, 10 ounces
- Easy to Replace and quick to install
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to add cheek plate or buttplate (adjustable Luth-AR accessories)
- If you are upgrading the MBA-4 stock with a cheek or butt plate assembly you will need to also purchase the MBA-4 upgrade package
- Caution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applications. See our MBA-1 and MBA-2 Rifle buttstocks as alternatives.
- Picatinny Rail
- Revolutionary Anti-Rattle Set Screw
- Overall Length 7 1/2″
- Weight: 9.5 ounces
Compatible Buffer Assemblies:
- .223/5.56 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .223/5.56 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly
- .308/7.62 Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Assembly (Included)
- .308/7.62 Commercial Carbine Buffer Assembly (Included)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
It does not include the following, but can purchase on our website separately in the Accessories section:
- Sling Swivels (Side or Rear) Sold Separately, see below. Also see Tech-Tip Videos
Caution: the MBA-3 and MBA-4 Carbine buttstocks are not designed to be used with Large Bore Calibers such as .338 Lapua or .50 BMG applications. See our MBA-1 and MBA-2 Rifle buttstocks as alternatives.
Installation Notes: When tightening the anti rattle set screw, be careful not to over tighten as it may cause the threaded insert to separate from the plastic stock body.
SKU: MBA-4K308-C — Black
SKU: MBA-4FK308-C — Flat Dark Earth