Purchase only Genuine Luth-AR Parts and Accessories. Caution should always be used when purchasing from unknown sources on Amazon or Ebay and others.
There are Luth-AR MBA Buttstock knock-offs being offered on some of these platforms. Warning signs to look for is that they may be labeled as “Luth Style”. These are of unknown quality, unauthorized and counterfeit products. They will not come in the correct packaging and will not have quality printed instruction manuals. They will most likely be offered at prices well below our advertised price. Some have actually stolen our published product images to further deceive the purchaser.
Here are some tips on what to look for:
- Red QD sling swivel cup
- No internal support ribs (4) on the inside of the buffer tube hole
- Back side of side struts lack reinforcement structure and are smooth
- Buffer tube hole undersized and is very tight on a Mil-Spec buffer tube
- No Luth-AR logos indicated on the buttstock
- Inferior polymers whereby stock will break easily
- Cap-head screws and Allen wrench are metric vs SAE
- Genuine Luth-AR buttstocks are packaged in a quality, printed box and include quality printed instruction sheets and brochures
It has also been brought to our attention that sellers on both Amazon and eBay sites are bundling and selling our butt stocks with aftermarket and foreign parts (such as the buffer tube, buffers, spring, etc.), that are not Genuine Luth-AR parts and are not made to original M-16/AR-15 specifications. Our butt stocks and parts are designed around those specifications. Some of these bundles may even use Air-Soft parts not suitable for use on a real firearm.
Please be cautious when purchasing, that you are purchasing Genuine Luth-AR Parts and Accessories. If you have any questions about yours or one you might be considering, please email or call us.